PGIA

Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport The Philip Goldson International Airport is Belize’s only international airport located 10 miles from Belize City in Ladyville, Belize District. It is owned by the Government of Belize and Belize Airports Authority, and operated by the Belize Airport Concession Company Limited under a Concession Agreement. The airport was originally built in 1943, when a 5,000 feet asphalt runway, a taxiway and a small apron were constructed. A terminal building was